Freeguild Command Corps are groups of experts, champions, and other aides-de-camp, called upon by their Freeguild Marshal to offer battlefield advice and assistance. These specialist soldiers range from towering Arch-Knight champions to priestly Soul Shepherds, from vital War Surgeons to sinister Whisperblades. Whether acting as a retinue or operating independently, together they are a force far greater than the sum of its parts.
This multipart plastic kit builds a Freeguild Command Corps, consisting of:
– 1x Arch-Knight: A fearsome warrior armed with a Sigmarite great weapon – either a hammer or an axe. He also offers a choice of different heads and poses, and either a furred pelt or a scaled cape.
– 1x Whisperblade: An enigmatic agent of espionage, with an enchanted rapier visible beneath their long coat. They come with two different head options – one masked, one with a high collar.
– 1x Great Herald: An experienced soldier, carrying an awe-inspiring banner with a warhorn for sounding the advance. They offer a choice of different heads, helmet tops, spare weapons, and arm poses.
– 1x War Surgeon: A grim field medic, with a rack of vicious surgical tools and elixirs. They come with two different head options – a beaked mask or a bare head.
– 1x Soul Shepherd: A priestly psychopomp whose chants safeguard the souls of the dying, accompanied by a skeletal piper known as a Corpus Somni. Both figures offer a choice of different heads.
– 1x Mascot Gargoylian: A magical companion creature with a powerful bite. The kit also includes a pair of smaller gargoylians to decorate any of the Command Corps' bases.
This kit comprises 68 plastic components, and comes with 5x Citadel 28.5mm Round Bases, a Citadel 25mm Round Base, and a Citadel 40mm Round Base. Also included is a Cities of Sigmar Transfer Sheet, featuring 410 Free City icons, Sigmarite cult sigils, and other forms of heraldry.
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Colour paints.