This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble a set of 10 Primaris Intercessors. Wearing Mk X Tacticus armour in order to take advantage of its protection and mobility, they prove to be reliable and adaptable warriors, each armed with bolt rifles. Their bolt rifles can be 1 of 3 variants – the standard bolt rifle with sickle magazine, auto bolt rifle with overcharger and box magazine, or stalker bolt rifle with longer-range sight and straight magazine. There are 16 right-hand shoulder pads decorated with the iconography of the Intercessors – enough to cover each of the variant arms, including 2 with an open radio panel, 2 gesturing for their squad to halt, 2 holding combat knives and 2 firing bolt pistols. There are a total of 24 different heads available in this kit, covering helmeted and bare options.
The models can be assembled as either a 10-man squad, a squad of 9 Intercessors with a Sergeant or 2 separate 5-man squads, each with a Sergeant of their own. The Sergeants feature unique heads, with a helmet mag-locked to their belt, and unique tilting plates to help them stand out.
Reflecting their battlefield versatility, the Intercessors come with lots of extra details to be added to their armour – 12 pistol holsters (2 empty, for the Intercessors actually wielding them), 10 ammunition and grenade pouches, 6 combat knife scabbards (4 empty), 4 single grenade pouches and 4 bolt pistol ammunition pouches.
The Primaris Intercessors come as 266 components, and are supplied with 10 Citadel 32mm Round bases and a transfer sheet.
Like many of the Primaris Vanguard units, an Invictor Tactical Warsuit has the ability to deploy in a concealed position outside of your own deployment zone, giving it a unique advantage over any Dreadnought-class vehicle in the Space Marines armoury. It has a potent choice of weaponry – if it’s ranged fire support you're after, its twin ironhail autocannon has you covered; if you're looking to engage the enemy up close and personal, it can instead be armed with an incendium cannon. It also carries a heavy bolter that it can wield as a pistol to fire at point-blank range in melee, even as it crushes enemies with its formidable Invictor fist.
This multipart plastic model comes in 116 components and is supplied with a Citadel 90mm Round Base and an Ultramarines Vehicle Transfer Sheet. You'll find the full rules for the Invictor Tactical Warsuit in Codex: Space Marines. The Invictor Tactical Warsuit can also be used in Dark Angels, Space Wolves and Blood Angels armies via a free PDF rules download, available from Warhammer-Community.com.
Lead the charge with these close combat masters. Each is armed with a master-crafted power sword and equipped with a storm shield. There is an option to make one of the squad into a sergeant. The kit also includes multiple head, tilting plate, pistol, and holster variants as well as plasma pistol and neo-volkite pistol options for the sergeant. These grizzled veterans are clad in the finest plate, which looks great in the colours of any Chapter.
This 78-part plastic kit makes three Bladeguard Veterans and is supplied with three 40mm Citadel round bases. It is also supplied with an Ultramarines Infantry transfer sheet.
- The history of the Dark Angels, exploring their glorious rise and tragic fall, and the secretive hunt that has driven them for ten thousand years - A detailed description of Chapter organisation and iconography - A Dark Angels bestiary with background details for every unit and Character featured - A showcase of stunningly painted Citadel miniatures - Rules for units that are only available to the Dark Angels Chapter and their successors – including 23 datasheets - Stratagems, the Interromancy psychic discipline, Relics, and optional secondary objectives that define the ways that the Dark Angels wage war - Bespoke Crusade rules providing new Agendas, Requisitions, Battle Traits, Honorifics, and Crusade Relics for the Dark Angels, as well as rules for hunting the Fallen - And more!
You will need a copy of Codex: Space Marines and the Warhammer 40,000 rulebook to use the rules included in this codex supplement.
Each model in this squad can be armed either with a las fusil, which is perfect for taking out the toughest targets, or a bolt sniper rifle, which provides a choice of ammunition to suit any situation. The Sergeant can also be armed with an instigator bolt carbine. All three models can be assembled with or without helmets and the kit comes with a number of optional parts allowing you to individualise the unit.
The plastic kit is made up of 60 components and makes three Eliminators. Each model is supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round base. The set also includes a Primaris Space Marines Infantry transfer sheet.
This multi-part plastic kit contains all the components necessary to assemble one Stormhawk Interceptor, ruler of the skies and destroyer of the Imperium’s flying enemies. Armed with a twin-linked assault cannon, a las-talon (which can be replaced with an icarus stormcannon,) twin-linked heavy bolters (which can be replaced with either a skyhammer missile launcher or typhoon missile launcher) and an infernum halo-launcher. Supplied with a transfer sheet, one Citadel 120mmx92mm Oval base and a flying stem.
This kit can also be used to assemble the Stormtalon Gunship.
- Marneus Calgar is a great addition to any Ultramarines army. Clad in the Armour of Heraclus - a suit of MkX Gravis Armour, and is wielding the legendary Gauntlets of Ultramar, he casts an imposing figure on the battlefield. His armour is adorned with purity seals, laurels and symbols of the Ultramarines Chapter that stands so defiantly against mankind's enemies. This model is supplied with a 50mm base.
- The Victrix Guard are mighty warriors of Ultramar, whose tactical skill is matched only by their martial prowess. Dedicated protectors, they carry storm shields as ornate and decorated as their armour into battle, while wielding power swords to help them protect Marneus Calgar and dispatch his enemies. This collection contains 2 Victrix Guard miniatures, each supplied with a 40mm base.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble Roboute Guilliman, Primarch of the Ultramarines. An impressively-sized model, standing head and shoulders above the Primaris Space Marines, he is a riot of detail – the Armour of Fate that encases his body is covered in beautiful, ornate filigree patterns on every part of the armour, with sculpted aquilæ, purity seals, skulls and Ultramarine Chapter icons on every surface. His winged backpack features an Adeptus Mechanicus maker’s plate and glorious iron halo, with many cables and hoses attaching it to the weaponry it feeds. The Emperor’s Sword, held in his right hand, is a huge blade that burns with righteous fury (and fire), while the Hand of Dominion, the enormous gauntlet on his left, is also capable of unleashing hails of armour piercing gunfire. You have the choice to model Guilliman with his head bare, or with an especially aggressive-looking helmet – both options feature a wreath.
This model comes as 44 components, and is supplied with a 60mm Round sculpted base depicting Guilliman standing astride a broken Imperial eagle, flanked by 2 burning torches.
The 5 man Space Marine Vanguard Veteran Squad are sculpted with a great sense of action and energy and contains a huge variety of weapon options with which to arm the unit.
When building the squad there are 5 different sets of running legs; 5 unique torso fronts; 16 different shoulder pads; 9 heads (8 helmeted, 1 bare); and 5 individual jump packs;
Every member of the squad can be armed with either chainsword and bolt pistol (each individual weapon bears a unique design); there are 4 sets of lightning claws; 4 pairs of thunder hammer and storm shield. The Sergeant has choice of relic blade, power sword, power fist or power axe; and there is also a grav pistol; a plasma pistol; a melta bomb; and a selection of frag and krak grenades.
The Space Marine range is designed so that all of the plastic parts can be swapped between different kits. Depending on how they are assembled, this box set can make hundreds of varieties of Vanguard Veterans. If you want your squad to include alternative shoulder pads, heads or weapons then grab them from any other Space Marine plastic kit and they’ll fit. This allows the opportunity for truly unique collections of miniatures.
This plastic kit contains 98 components with which to make a 5 man Space Marine Vanguard Veteran Squad (and so much more!).
This kit comes supplied unpainted and requires assembly - we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Paints.
A Primaris Librarian in Phobos Armour is an HQ choice for any Adeptus Astartes Faction – including Blood Angels, Dark Angels and even the Space Wolves (for whom he fulfils the role of Rune Priest). He is a capable warrior and a powerful psyker who is able to manifest powers from the debilitating Obscuration discipline. He wears a psychic hood, granting him a better chance of thwarting the powers of enemy psykers. Like many other Vanguard units, the Primaris Librarian in Phobos Armour also wears a camo cloak to enhance the effects of cover.
This multipart plastic model comes in 10 components and is supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base. You’ll find the full rules for the Primaris Librarian in Phobos Armour in Codex: Space Marines.
Designed to be perfect for new players who've never tried Warhammer 40,000, the Recruit Edition is the ideal way to dip your toes into the thrilling world of battles in the 41st Millennium.
Whether you want to try Warhammer 40,000, are looking for the perfect gift for a curious friend, child or relative or just fancy reinforcing your Space Marines and Necrons armies, this set is for you!
Collect your set, build your models and discover how to play in a series of starter missions that make learning the game fun. When you're done, expanding your set with the Elite or Command Edition is simple!
This set contains:
- 20 push fit plastic miniatures, only requiring clippers to assemble (we recommend Citadel Starter Set Clippers or Citadel Fine Detail Cutters – not included) – no glue, no mess, including: - 1x Royal Warden: An unflinchingly loyal guardian, the Royal Warden is the enforcer of its Overlord’s will. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base. - 10x Necron Warriors:The mainstay of the Necron phalanxes, these bipedal warriors obliterate their prey with relentless volleys of atomising gauss weaponry. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base, and has a choice of heads and weapons. - 3x Canoptek Scarab Swarms:Flying hordes of these insectile machines chew through armour, flesh and bone with impunity. Each swarm comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base. - 1x Primaris Lieutenant: An accomplished company officer, a Lieutenant is tasked with assisting his Captain in every aspect of his duties, and leading his brethren on the battlefield. The model comes supplied with a Citadel 40mm Round Base. - 5x Assault Intercessors: This squad of aggressive combatants tear their enemies apart in melee with reaping swings of their grinding chainswords. Each model comes supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round Base.
- The Warhammer 40,000: Recruit Manual is your 64-page guide to battle in the 41st Millennium. It contains an overview of the Warhammer hobby, background for your new models, and a step-by-step guide to building and battling with your forces, including all the rules you need for your first games.
- A heavyweight paper gaming mat, plus a gloss-finished cardboard tray that can be used to provide scenery for your first battles – transform any kitchen table into an appropriately grim, dark warscape!
- Range rulers and dice – the essential accessories you need for gaming.
- Datasheets – providing you with rules for all the models in the set, plus a set of expansion options for when you want to branch out with new kits.
- A Space Marines Transfer Sheet with over 600 transfers, designed to make adding Chapter-specific details, squad insignia, kill markings and more simple – perfect for when you want to add a final touch to your painted models!
his multi-part plastic kit contains everything you need to build five Space Marine Devastators, one of which can be optionally assembled as a Space Marine Devastator Sergeant, with three Sergeant heads included. The poses these models can be assembled in are classic Devastator poses, with targeter helmets and castellated greaves designed to counter the immense recoil thrown out by their heavy weapons.
Speaking of heavy weapons, the Devastator squad features an *incredible* array of the Imperium’s finest. Included in this squad:
Two Space Marine Grav-Cannon and Back Pack Assemblies; Two Space Marine Missile Launcher and Back Pack Assemblies; Two Space Marine Multi Melta and Back Pack Assemblies; Two Space Marine Lascannon and Back Pack Assemblies; Two Space Marine Plasma Cannon and Assemblies; Two Space Marine Heavy Bolter and Back Pack Assemblies; One each of Combi Plasma, Combi Melta, Combi Grav, Combi Flamer, Bolter and Storm Bolter; One each of Power Fist, Power Sword, Power Axe, Lightning Claw, Chainsword and Thunder Hammer; One each of Plasma pistol, Bolt pistol, Grav pistol.
Five Purity Seals, two Servo Skulls, a pile of spent shells, a skull base piece, ten Space Marine targeting helmets, six sets of legs, six Sergeant hands and eight Space Marine shoulder pads round out this immense collection of components.