Designed to be as easy as possible to assemble for new hobbyists while being detailed enough for the hardiest veteran to appreciate, this kit assembles 4 Easy To Build Nighthaunt Myrmourn Banshees. Push-fit, with no glue required, this kit is incredibly straightforward to put together and comes on a pre-coloured turquoise plastic sprue.
Sinister and shrieking, the Myrmourn banshees are a set of 4 Nighthaunt miniatures with a sense of despair about them – little more than empty bodices surrounded by ethereal vapour, shrouds covering skulls trapped in a screaming rictus, they drift and swoop weightlessly clutching their chill daggers. Each is hollow – this can be clearly seen, with the inside of each miniature visible.
This kit comes as 16 components, and is supplied with 4 32mm sculpted round bases – these depict a sepulchral scene, with bones, broken statues and roses littering the graveyard the Banshees drift above.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble 10 Bladegheist Revenants. Eternally tormented spirits, they are clad in tattered cloaks which fade away into ethereal elements, appropriate to the panicked, frantic fighting style they exemplify. Each is posed swooping and jinking unpredictably; the chains that bind them to Shyish are swinging wildly about their forms. Within the cloaks, metallic face masks peer out – there are 10 of these included, each a different design, which can be modelled on any cloak assembly you desire. There are 10 tomb greatblades included, each of which is slightly different.
This kit comes as 43 components, and is supplied with 10 32mm Round bases.
This is a great-value box set that gives you an immediate collection of fantastic Malignant miniatures, which you can assemble and use right away in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar! You’ll receive a Mortis Engine, a set of three Spirit Hosts, a five-strong Hexwraith Cavalry and an exclusive Warscroll Battalion rules sheet - The Spirits of Fellblood - allowing you to collect, assemble and play with your new miniatures right away!
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble a Black Coach. Constructed from heavy wooden panels with rivets straining against the ethereal power within, this is a funerary carriage whose drapes are tied back, making a grisly casket within visible; this houses a bound vampire, who can be seen should you choose to model the casket with its lid off. The wheels are wrought from ornate iron – 2 small wheels at the front, 2 larger wheels at the back – with skulls and hourglasses representing death dotted symbolically around. 3 Relic Bearers are careening alongside the Coach, carrying a sword, book and goblet, the personal effects of the vampire being transported. A Cairn Wraith is driving the Coach forward, who can be modelled wearing either a hood or a crown – he can carry a soulreach grasp, a reaper scythe or be modelled with empty, gesturing hands. 4 Nightmares pull the Coach, borne aloft on wisps of ethereal energy – the 2 front Nightmares wear enormous spiked funeral crests.
This kit comes as 58 components, and is supplied with a Citadel 170mm Oval base.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble Kurdoss Valentian, the Craven King. Seated silent and unmoving on his cracked, crumbling throne, Kurdoss is a hunched, slumped figure who nonetheless exudes an aura of pure menace, with his sinister, 3-pointed crown entirely enclosing his face in a skull-like mask. One hand clutches the arm of his throne, while the other holds the Sepulchral Sceptre – far from an ornate, bejeweled ceremonial staff, this is a solid weapon designed to crack open the skulls of those who rouse Kurdoss’ fury. Flanking him on either side are his accompanying Wraith Heralds, who are bound to him eternally – one as a banner-bearer, the other carrying a trumpet. The twisted forms of tormented souls rise high above Kurdoss, and the whole miniature is borne aloft on a swirling column of ethereal energy which attaches to the base.
This kit comes as 19 components, and is supplied with a Citadel 60mm Round base.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble 3 Endless Spells usable by Nighthaunt wizards in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar. When used with the Malign Sorcery rules, these can be incredibly powerful tools in your magical arsenal.
Included: - A Shyish Reaper: the ultimate manifestation of finality and death, this is an enormous scythe which swings through the air tearing away mortal souls, sending them screaming into the underworlds; - A Vault of Souls: this chest siphons away souls – 5 of which are visible as skulls, protruding from the Vault itself – eventually bursting under the pressure, sending forth a lethal explosion that strikes all nearby; - A Mortalis Terminexus: an hourglass of fate, standing on a column of ethereal energy, which can interfere with the passage of time. This can restore youth and vitality – or wither and age, in the merest blink of an eye.
This kit comes as 16 components supplied on gold-coloured plastic, and includes 2 Citadel 50mm Round bases and a Citadel 100mm Oval base. Warscrolls are found in Battletome: Nighthaunt.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble Crawlocke the Jailor – a Spirit Torment – and 2 accompanying Chainghasts. Crawlocke himself is little more than an ethereal wisp, with emaciated arms reaching from under a shroud – featuring the tormented faces of the damned – to grasp his large, ensorcelled padlock and set of heavy keys, which are used to belabour the living. There are 3 choices of grim face mask for the Spirit Torment, and his ethereal form is trapped within a confining gibbet cage, from which a grave-sand filled hourglass dangles. The accompanying Chainghasts each carry a pair of Ghastflails, with robes covering their forms. There are 4 different masks available for the Chainghasts, each entirely closed and sinister, and there are included 8 pieces of scenery detritus – sections of gibbet, broken locks and metal – with which to decorate the bases.
This kit comes as 30 components, and is supplied with 2 Citadel 32mm Round bases and a Citadel 40mm Round base.
Lady Harrow’s Mournflight are a fast-moving, aggressive warband, capable of bypassing fighters and lethal terrain alike with ease and dealing devastating damage. If you're looking for a fast, flexible and ferocious warband, this is the one for you!
Ironsoul's Condemnors are durable, hard-hitting and highly elite, equally comfortable defending objectives and crushing enemies up-close. In Warhammer Underworlds, they're a nigh-unstoppable wall of sigmarite – if you're looking for a small warband that packs a punch, grab them for yourself.
This set contains:
- 3 push fit Stormcast Eternals Sequitors (Ironsoul's Condemnors) in blue plastic - 3 fighter cards, including Inspired rules on the reverse - 20 lronsoul's Condemnors power cards - 12 Ironsoul's Condemnors objective cards
- 4 push fit Nighthaunt Myrmourn Banshees (Lady Harrow's Mournflight) in bone-coloured plastic - 4 fighter cards, including Inspired rules on the reverse - 20 Lady Harrow's Mournflight power cards - 12 Lady Harrow's Mournflight objective cards
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble Keldrek, Knight of Shrouds. Little more than an empty, ragged shroud, this is an especially sinister character, entirely appropriate for a Death collection. Only a few indicators of the malevolent spirit within exist – the large winged helm, from which nothing but empty space peers out, and the thin, ghostly arms that emerge from either side. The right arm holds the Sword of Stolen Hours, a horrifying artefact as long as a man is tall which extends Keldrak’s un-life with every enemy it slays, while the left clutches its scabbard; each of these items is notched and decayed through centuries of use. Hanging from where Keldrak’s neck should be is an hourglass, a bleak reminder of his immortality. His base features a section of ruined wall, the spiked fence of which Keldrek is floating over.
Keldrek comes as 5 components, and is supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round base.
A perfect introduction to Warhammer Age of Sigmar, and the wider hobby of collecting, building, painting and playing with Citadel miniatures, Tempest of Souls is a starter set packed with miniatures, rules and accessories that will have you up and running in no time. It includes 32 miniatures split across the factions of the heroic Stormcast Eternals and ghastly, undead Nighthaunt – mortal enemies locked in unending combat – along with detailed guides on assembling, painting and playing with them. Included:
32 push-fit miniatures, which can be assembled without glue and are even supplied on pre-coloured plastic:
The glorious forces of Sigmar, pure and unbowed warriors dedicated to scouring the Mortal Realms of Chaos, Destruction and Death. Each of the 12 Stormcast Eternals miniatures in the box is an Easy to Build push-fit model, supplied on gold plastic sprues and requiring no glue to assemble:
- A Knight-Incantor – a glorious and powerful wizardly leader carrying an incantor’s staff along with a voidstorm scroll - 2 Evocators – shock-troops who blaze with celestial lightning, armed with tempest blades and stormstaves; - 3 Castigators – support troops who lay down withering ranged attacks with their thunderhead greatbows; - 5 Sequitors – frontline infantry who bring the fight to the fore with stormsmite mauls and soulshields; - A Celestar Ballista – an enormous heavy bolt thrower, serviced by 2 Sacristan Engineers who defend their war machine with sigmarite blades.
Nagash’s seemingly-endless hordes of risen undead, bitter and lethal toward all who still possess the gift of life. Each of the 20 Nighthaunt miniatures in the box is an Easy to Build push-fit model, supplied on turquoise plastic sprues and requiring no glue to assemble:
- A Lord-Executioner – a horrifying gheist whose image is dominated by the macabre gallows lashed to his back, he carries a decapitating greataxe; - 4 Grimghast Reapers – cursed, indiscriminate killers armed with double-handed slasher scythes – their leader, the Extoller of Shyish, carries a great bell known as the death knell; - 5 Glaivewraith Stalkers: unstoppable gheists drifting inexorably towards their prey, each attacks with a 2-handed hunter’s glaive; - A 10-strong Chainrasp Horde: each armed with a malignant weapon – axes, swords, and flails feature heavily here – this frightening force is led by a Dreadwarden, who wields a 3-pronged candelabra.
Tempest of Souls features a 16-page set booklet of core rules, providing the basics you need to get gaming. It includes:
- An overview of the items needed to play, how to set up and choose your general, and the basics of measuring distances between models; - A walkthrough of the turn sequence – casting spells, using abilities, movement, shooting, charging, fighting and testing for battleshock are covered in a concise and easy to follow manner; - Using Triumphs – these are rewards bestowed upon your army after a major victory; - Rules covering the use of terrain and scenery in your battles, demonstrating how battles can be radically different in nature depending on the environment; - A guide to Battleplans – their setup, the rules they employ and the victory conditions they place on your games; - An explanation of Warscrolls and their use – these contain the rules for your miniatures – and Warscroll Battalions, special formations of certain miniatures that confer extra rewards and abilities; - Realm of Battle rules – special conditions placed upon the battlefield depending on which Mortal Realm the battle is fought in, which introduce a thematic element to games; - Allegiance Abilities – these allow your army to use additional abilities and spells, according to their Grand Alliance, faction, and allies.
9 Warscroll cards are included – these cards contain the rules and stats you need in order to field your miniatures, laid out for ease of use in a handy card format. A Warscroll is included for each type of miniature in the box. A further 2 Warscroll cards are in the box detailing the Dreadblade Harrows and Myrmourn Banshees (models not included) – these are a great preview of the next steps in your collection!
Of course, you’ll need guidance in order to play games with your new miniatures – included is a 96-page softback book, packed with background and essential information on painting and playing, including:
- Guides to and explanations of the various types of Citadel brushes – what they’re used for, and how to take care of them; - Guides to the various techniques used to paint miniatures – undercoating, basecoating, shading, drybrushing, layering and glazing are covered, with explanations of each technique and practical examples showing you their effects on; - Methods for creating evocative bases for your miniatures to stand on; - An explanation of Technical paints, and their use in creating special effects like blood and rust; - 6 Battleplans – these are scenarios that feature the included miniatures, with special instructions for setting them up, each re-creating a specific battle from the rich history of the struggle to dominate the Mortal Realms. By combining the core rules booklet with these Battleplans you’ll gradually learn how the Warhammer Age of Sigmar game system works, from basic movement and attacking to controlling objectives and more complex tactics; - Realms of War – a detailed guide to the Warhammer Age of Sigmar setting, with background on each of the 8 Realms and details of the events that have set in motion the Soul Wars which are blighting each Realm. This includes an explanatory guide to the Stormhosts of the Stormcast Eternals; each of these is its own army with distinct uniforms, tactics and background, as well as the story of the Nighthaunt, the vanguard of Nagash’s horrifyingly large undead army.
Also included are a double-sided playing mat used to fight your battles upon (with the inside of the box even doubling as a scenery piece!), 6 6-sided dice and a 12" range ruler.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble Liekoron the Executioner, a Nighthaunt Lord-Executioner. Looming large over a ruined headstone, Liekoron is depicted as a sinister, hunched spirit, half corporeal and half ethereal, whose skull-like face is picked out beneath a ragged cowl. He holds a well-used decapitating greataxe in his right hand, notched and worn by constant use; his left hand can be modelled clutching a grave-sand filled hourglass, or alternately pointing toward his next victim. Around him whirl 3 furious spirits, the shrieking ghosts of innocents wrongly murdered by the Executioner in life, bound to him forever.
This kit comes as 8 components, and is supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round base.This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble Liekoron the Executioner, a Nighthaunt Lord-Executioner. Looming large over a ruined headstone, Liekoron is depicted as a sinister, hunched spirit, half corporeal and half ethereal, whose skull-like face is picked out beneath a ragged cowl. He holds a well-used decapitating greataxe in his right hand, notched and worn by constant use; his left hand can be modelled clutching a grave-sand filled hourglass, or alternately pointing toward his next victim. Around him whirl 3 furious spirits, the shrieking ghosts of innocents wrongly murdered by the Executioner in life, bound to him forever.
This kit comes as 8 components, and is supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round base.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble 10 Dreadscythe Harridans. Particularly horrible and tragic even for Nighthaunt, They are tortured and twisted forms, rising as ethereal spirits whose emaciated arms peek out from beneath their cowls. These arms are their weapons – from the wrist onward, each becomes a curved, serrated scythe blade, growing out at a right-angle for maximum reaping efficiency. Each features a morbid, grinning skull for a head, above which long hair billows behind them, with beautiful roses ironically entwined. 4 of these models feature an alternate right arm, allowing for some uniqueness when assembling, and you have the option to build 2 Slasher Crones – these are the unit leaders of the Dreadscythe Harridans, and can be distinguished easily as they feature 4 arms instead of 2. They each feature graveyard detritus – pieces of rock, wrought iron – by which they attach to their bases.
This kit comes as 40 components, and is supplied with 10 Citadel 32mm Round bases.
Warhammer Underworlds: Lady Harrow's Mournflight Sleeves
This set contains: 20 objective cards sleeves with art on reverse. 40 power cards sleeves with art on reverse. 10 fighter cards sleeves – transparent so that you can see the reverse of your character card when required in games.