Critical Role Unpainted Miniatures: Uk'otoa Boxed Miniature
Fresh off its debut during The Mighty Nein Reunited special, Critical Role Unpainted Miniatures: Uk’otoa brings an unpainted version of the tabletop miniature directly to your collection primed and ready to paint!
This gargantuan miniature features 3 pieces; head, midsection, and tail, all on their own bases that can be posed or positioned all over the battlefield as the rest of the impossibly long serpent coils beneath the waves. The head, bearing down on its prey, or rewarding those that set it free, stands nearly 5 inches tall. The massive tail curves out of the water, looking to drag someone below, and can hold 1 unlucky medium creature on a 25mm base.
Whether joining forces with The Mighty Nein to take on this impossible foe, or facing off with them in a race to release the beast yourself, Uk’otoa makes a great addition to any Exandria campaign. This behemoth is a great centerpiece for your collection and is compatible with most popular tabletop RPGs!
Serpentfolk & Serpentfolk Ghost: Critical Role Unpainted Miniatures (W4)
Critical Role Unpainted Miniatures come with highly-detailed figures, primed and ready to paint out of the box. These fantastic miniatures include deep cuts for easier painting. The packaging displays these miniatures in a clear and visible format, so customers know exactly what they are getting.
Features characters, monsters, and scenery from the Critical Role universe
Some jobs require more than simply wielding a sword or slinging a spell. Whether it’s procuring a well-guarded item or obtaining crucial information from an imprisoned contact, these tasks require careful planning and flawless execution. The secretive organization called the Golden Vault specializes in hiring crews for such jobs, and for the most daunting assignments—pursuing fabulous treasures and stopping dire threats—that crew is your characters.
Keys from the Golden Vault™ is a collection of 13 short, standalone DUNGEONS & DRAGONS® adventures designed for characters levels 1–11. These adventures can be placed in any setting, and you can run them as one-shot games or link them together into a campaign. This book also includes in-world maps to help players plan their heists, plus advice for running non-traditional games with high risks and huge rewards.
Thirteen new stand-alone adventures spanning levels 1 to 11, each focused on a single heist.
Adventures can be set in any D&D or homebrew world and can be played as standalones or as part of an episodic campaign.
Introduces the Golden Vault as an in-world organization for which the player characters can work as heist operatives.
Each adventure includes a map to guide Dungeon Masters and a map to help players plan their heists.
Adventures emphasize player choice with each heist having multiple paths toward success.
Includes advice and detailed information for DMs running nontraditional adventures with high risks and huge rewards.
For use with the 5th Edition Player’s Handbook, Monster Manual, and Dungeon Master’s Guide
Dragonlance: Warriors of Krynn Board Game: Dungeons & Dragons (DDN)
Battle for the World of Dragonlance! A World at War! Introduces a war game experience to D&D 5th edition, featuring heroes who participate in large scale military battles. Provides a complete stand-alone co-operative battle game experience in the world of Dragonlance. Demonstrates options for integrating play with six Shadow of the Dragon Queen encounters by providing scenarios with win/loss outcomes that impact the roleplaying game experience, resulting in different encounter and quest choices for players.
DELUXE Dragonlance: Shadow of the Dragon Queen D&D
Release Date 28th February 2023
The army of the evil Dragon Queen marches across Krynn, opposed by an alliance of desperate defenders. On the battlefield and beyond, it’s up to a band of adventurers to turn the tide of war and save Krynn. Experience these heroes’ adventures in Shadow of the Dragon Queen Deluxe Edition™, a unique experience that connects the Shadow of the Dragon Queen™ Dungeons & Dragons® roleplaying adventure for characters of levels 1–11 with the mass-combat battles of the Warriors of Krynn™ cooperative board game!
HEROES OF WAR: Provides character creation rules highlighting core elements of the Dragonlance setting, including the kender race and new backgrounds for the Knight of Solamnia and Mage of High Sorcery magic-users
Introduces the Lunar Sorcery sorcerer subclass with new spells that bind your character to Krynn's three mystical moons and imbues you with lunar magic
DRAGONLANCE: Introduces the Dragonlance setting to 5th Edition and an overview of what players and DMs need to run adventures during this world spanning conflict.
WORLD AT WAR: Participate in an epic war story set during the War of the Lance.
VILLAINS: Pits heroes against the infamous death knight Lord Soth and his army of draconians.
BATTLE SCENARIOS: Offers 12 different scenarios of varying difficulty, 6 with content customized for interacting with encounters in Shadow of the Dragon Queen.
BATTLEFIELD: Presents a set of double-sided battlefield and encounter tiles for building unique battlefields with diverse environments.
Unleash a menagerie of creatures with this set of creature tokens for the world’s greatest roleplaying game.
This campaign case equips the Dungeon Master with a large set of customizable creature tokens that will complement any D&D adventure or home brew campaign. The high-quality creature discs and broad selection of reusable creature clings makes this kit ready for any encounter. It’s also the perfect companion to Campaign Case: Terrain. Use these Campaign Cases together to create a premium experience for all your adventures.
64 weighted plastic discs that come in 3 sizes and 4 colors for maximum flexibility in encounter creation: 40 medium sized creature tokens, 20 large sized creature tokens, 4 huge sized creature tokens
5 Sheets of fully illustrated reusable creature clings. Simply apply a cling to a disc to create customized Creature Tokens ready for any encounter.
2 Removable custom token storage trays
1 storage folder for creature clings
1 durable storage case with a magnetic closure and a rope handle designed to take your adventure on the road
1 Outer box with all new art that protects the keepsake box
Dungeons & Dragons RPG Adventure Call of the Netherdeep
The greed of mortals has awakened a powerful entity long thought destroyed. For eons, this mighty champion of the gods has been imprisoned in the darkest depths of Exandria. His name has been forgotten, as have his heroic deeds. Languishing in despair, he calls out for new heroes to save him.
Inspired by the campaigns of the hit series Critical Role, this Dungeons & Dragons adventure begins in the Wastes of Xhorhas and leads to the glimmering oasis-city of Ank'Harel on the continent of Marquet, and from there into a sunken realm of gloom, corruption, and sorrow known as the Netherdeep. Above it all, the red moon of Ruidus watches, twisting the fates of those who have the power to shape the course of history.
Critical Role Presents: Call of the Netherdeep contains seven chapters of thrilling adventure, with storyline elements that tie into themes found in Critical Role's campaigns.
- First major D&D adventure book within Critical Role's world of Exandria, taking players from levels 3-12 - Multi-continental story that spans the scarred Wastes of Xhorhas, introduces the continent of Marquet, and eventually plunges players into the Netherdeep-a terrifying cross between the Far Realm and the deep ocean - Bursting with all new art depicting Exandria - Includes a poster map of Ank'Harel - Adds magic items, creatures, and introduces rival NPCs
Journeys through the Radiant Citadel is a collection of thirteen short, stand-alone D&D® adventures featuring challenges for character levels 1-14. Each adventure has ties to the Radiant Citadel, a magical city with connections to lands rich with excitement and danger, and each can be run by itself or as part of an ongoing campaign. Explore this rich and varied collection of adventures in magical lands.
Through the mists of the Ethereal Plane shines the Radiant Citadel. Travelers from across the multiverse flock to this mysterious bastion to share their traditions, stories, and calls for heroes. A crossroads of wonders and adventures, the Radiant Citadel is the first step on the path to legend. Where will your journeys take you?
- Thirteen new stand-alone adventures spanning levels 1 to 14, each with its own set of maps - Introduces the Radiant Citadel, a new location on the Ethereal Plane that connects adventurers to richly detailed and distinct corners of the D&D multiverse - Each adventure can be set in any existing D&D campaign setting or on worlds of your own design - Introduces eleven new D&D monsters - There's a story for every adventuring party, from whimsical and light to dark and foreboding and everything in between
The greatest minds in the multiverse meet at Strixhaven University. Professors convey fantastic secrets to eager students, and life on campus is frenetic. But danger lurks even here. Campus hijinks mix with mishaps and sinister plots, and it's up to you to save the day.
Strixhaven: A Curriculum of Chaos introduces the fantastical setting of Strixhaven University to Dungeons & Dragons, drawn from the multiverse of Magic: The Gathering. It also provides rules for creating characters who are students in one of its five colleges.
Characters can explore the setting over the course of four adventures, which can be played together or on their own. Each describes an academic year filled with scholarly pursuits, campus shenanigans, exciting friendships, hidden dangers, and perhaps even romance.
- Includes four brand new D&D adventures that can be played as stand-alones or woven together as a campaign from levels 1-10 - Adds a new playable race-an owlin, one of the owlfolk who study at the university - Includes a bestiary of over forty magical creatures and NPCs - Experience D&D in new ways through the academic challenges, extracurricular activities and jobs, and relationships explored on campus - Includes a beautifully illustrated double-sided poster map that shows Strixhaven's campus on one side and important locations on the other - Attend an elite mage university, choose your college, and adventure your way to graduation
Avert the Cataclysmic Return of Tiamat in this Adventure for the World’s Greatest Roleplaying Game.
The Cult of the Dragon leads the charge in an unholy crusade to bring Tiamat back to the Realms, and the situation grows more perilous for good people with each passing moment. The battle becomes increasingly political as opportunities to gather allies and gain advantage present themselves. From Waterdeep to the Sea of Moving Ice to Thay, it is a race against Evil. Succeed or succumb to the oppression of draconic tyranny. Win or lose, things will never be the same again.
The esteemed loremaster Volothamp Geddarm has written a fantastical dissertation, covering some of the most iconic monsters in the Forgotten Realms. Volo’s Guide to Monsters provides something extra for Dungeon Masters and for experienced players.
- Deep-dives into some of D&D's most iconic monsters and their lore, including Beholders, Mind Flayers and Yuan-Ti, alongside staples like Gnolls and Kobolds.
- Introduces options for new character races including Aasimar, Firbolg, Kenku, Tabaxi and Triton, even Orcs and Goblins!
- Over 100 monster statblocks and descriptions to add to your games, including the Neogi, Froghemoth and Vargouille
Get everything you need to adventure in the Forgotten Realms on the exciting Sword Coast, home to the cities of Baldur's Gate, Waterdeep, and Neverwinter. Crafted by the scribes at Green Ronin in conjunction with the Dungeons & Dragons team at Wizards of the Coast, the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide provides D&D fans with a wealth of detail on the places, cultures, and deities of northwestern Faerûn.
The Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide is also a great way to catch up on recent events in the Forgotten Realms, and to learn the lore behind video games like Neverwinter and Sword Coast Legends.
Here are just a few of the features you'll find in the Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide:
· Immersive Adventuring: This campaign sourcebook provides players and Dungeon Masters material for creating vibrant fantasy stories along the Sword Coast.
· New Character Options: The book offers new subclass options, such as the Purple Dragon Knight and the Swashbuckler, for many of the classes presented in the Player's Handbook, as well as new subraces and backgrounds specific to the Forgotten Realms.
· Adventure in the Forgotten Realms: Discover the current state of the Forgotten Realms and its deities after the Spellplague and the second Sundering. You'll also get updated maps of this area of the Realms.
· Compatible with Rage of Demons storyline: Make characters for use with the Out of the Abyss adventure and fight back the influence of the demon lords in the Underdark below the Sword Coast.
· Insider Information: Learn the background behind locations, such as Luskan and Gracklstugh, featured in the upcoming digital RPG, Sword Coast Legends, from n-Space.
With new character backgrounds and class options, players will love the storytelling possibilities of playing a noble of Waterdeep, an elf bladesinger, or one of the other new options, while Dungeon Masters will relish a book full of mysterious locations and story hooks to keep players adventuring on the Sword Coast for years to come.
Waterdeep, the City of Splendors—the most resplendent jewel in the Forgotten Realms, and a den of political intrigue and shady back-alley dealings. In this game, the players are powerful lords vying for control of this great city. Its treasures and resources are ripe for the taking, and that which cannot be gained through trickery and negotiation must be taken by force!
Lords of Waterdeepis a strategy board game for 2-5 players. You take on the role of one of the masked Lords of Waterdeep, secret rulers of the city. Through your agents, you recruit adventurers to go on quests on your behalf, earning rewards and increasing your influence over the city.
Expand the city by purchasing new buildings that open up new actions on the board, and hinder—or help—the other lords by playing Intrigue cards to enact your carefully laid plans.