Available at no matched play points cost to any Khorne army, the Skull Altar is a terrain piece that makes your Slaughterpriests even more powerful. When near it, they’ll be able to re-roll their crucial prayer and judgement rolls, allowing you to unleash your favourite Judgements of Khorne or get off key bonuses without a hitch. Meanwhile, nearby Wizards will find it harder to cast spells – Khorne has no time for those who would rely on sorcery to win their battles!
This set builds one Skull Altar. Once complete, you'll have enough room on top to mount a Khorne Hero of your choice. Covered in baroque and grisly detail, it’s a great centrepiece to your Khorne collection and incredibly useful in game.
This set allows you to add Skulltaker to your own armies. Featuring a classic Chaos aesthetic coupled with the best modern miniatures design techniques, it’s a treat for painters too, featuring all sorts of intricate details – and, of course, a lot of skulls!
This kit is supplied in 14 plastic components and comes with a scenic 40mm round base featuring pre-sculpted detail.
These guys are an incredible unit in the Gloomspite Gitz, pushing your chosen units to fight harder by supplying them with deadly fungi. With a few Sneaky Snufflers nearby, even a unit of mere grots can be transformed into a terrifying force on the battlefield.
This kit lets you build and customise 6 Sneaky Snufflers, with their attendant snufflesquigs, and features a host of interchangeable heads for customising your models.
This kit contains 30 components and is supplied with 6 x 32mm round bases.
Does your army need some extra punch? Just fancy a fun new project to paint? Want to deal with pesky enemies by putting them in your pocket? Chances are, you need a gargant or two! This kit is designed to fulfil all of your gargant needs. Smash enemies aside in your Destruction force with a pair of Aleguzzler Gargants, spread the wrath of the dark gods with Chaos Gargants, or reinforce your Sons of Behemat Battleline with some Mancrusher Gargants.
This kit builds two Mancrusher Gargants, or two Aleguzzler Gargants, or two Chaos Gargants! It includes a truly ridiculous number of options and extras, ranging from clubs, mauls and flails to squashed grots, road signs, arrows and more, making it a treat to build and a great way to supercharge your bitz box!
Does your army need a little extra...oomph? Do you want to collect a Warhammer Age of Sigmar force like no other? Perhaps you're just looking to embark upon your biggest painting project ever. Whatever the case, there's a good chance you need a Mega-Gargant in your life – Warhammer Age of Sigmar's biggest, and perhaps nastiest monster ever. This option-packed kit gives you everything you need to construct your Mega-Gargant of choice, whether you're recruiting a mercenary to your army or fielding an entire Sons of Behemat force!
This kit builds a Warstomper Mega-Gargant – an infantry-munching brute available to any Chaos or Destruction force – or one of the following two variants: - The Kraken-eater– a dedicated monster-muncher available to any Order or Destruction force - The Gatebreaker – a garrison-smasher available to any Death or Destruction force
A vast array of options, weapons and poses allow you to customise your Mega-Gargants as well as giving you plenty of nifty leftover bits and bobs for your collection. This kit is supplied in 129 plastic components and comes with a 130mm round base.
Containing 52 push-fit Stormcast Eternals and Nighthaunt miniatures, along with a 320-page hardback Core Book and an exclusive 32-page Battle of Glymmsforge booklet, Soul Wars is the perfect boxed set for those who want to dive into this exciting new chapter in the Age of Sigmar right away. Included:
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soul Wars contains 52 miniatures – 33 Nighthaunt, and 19 Stormcast Eternals – providing 2 players with an army each with which to do spectacular battle. Each miniature is push-fit, with no glue necessary, meaning you can have them assembled and ready for war impressively quickly:
33 push-fit Nighthaunt miniatures:
- A Knight of Shrouds on Ethereal Steed: a particularly sinister Nighthaunt leader atop a skeletal steed wearing ram’s horns, he wields a sword of stolen hours in his right hand; - A Lord Executioner: distinguishable by the macabre gallows lashed to his back (and the screaming souls surrounding it), this miniature is armed with a decapitating greataxe; - A Guardian of Souls: this Nighthaunt wizard carries a chill blade in his left hand, with a tall nightmare lantern in the other, used to summon the spirits of the dead; - A Spirit Torment: masked and pitiless, this miniature uses the heavy shacklegheist chains he carries to attack his enemies in swinging arcs; - 4 Grimghast Reapers: cursed, indiscriminate killers, the Grimghast Reapers are armed with double-handed slasher scythes – their leader, the Extoller of Shyish, carries a great bell known as the death knell; - 5 Glaivewraith Stalkers: unstoppable gheists drifting inexorably towards their prey, each attacks with a 2-handed hunter’s glaive; - A 20-strong Chainrasp Horde: each armed with a malignant weapon – axes, swords, and flails feature heavily here – this frightening force is led by a Dreadwarden, who wields a 3-pronged candelabra.
19 push-fit Stormcast Eternals miniatures:
- A Lord-Arcanum on Gryph-charger: a splendidly-armoured, mounted centrepiece carrying an aetherstave. His Gryph-charger is rearing high, showing off its sharp claws and razor beak; - A Knight-Incantor: this female Stormcast Eternals wizard is armed with an incantor’s staff, and carries spirit flasks and a voidstorm scroll; - 3 Evocators: a unit of Stormcast Eternals wizards, each armed with a tempest blade and stormstave, led by an Evocator-Prime; - A unit of 5 Castigators: each armed with a thunderhead greatbow specially designed to destroy the ethereal, this unit is led by a Castigator-Prime; - 8 Sequitors: led by a Sequitor-Prime, this unit of fearsome warriors is armed with stormsmite mauls, along with soulshields; - A Celestar Ballista: a large piece of mobile artillery that launches bolts of blessed sigmarite, crewed by 2 Stormcast Eternals clutching not only sigmarite blades but a variety of instruments used to calibrate the ballista.
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soul Wars is packed with gaming content – the complete, unabridged Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book is included, full of background and rules, along with 3 booklets that explain how to play games, from the basic rules to the more advanced, optional rules you can slot in at your leisure:
An 8-page booklet providing essential information about the Age of Sigmar, the contents of the box you’ve just opened and the hobby of collecting, building, painting and playing with Citadel miniatures. Includes an overview of the Nighthaunt and Stormcast Eternals factions, as well as a Battleplan!
Warhammer Age of Sigmar Core Book
This is a 320-page hardback book filled with rich history, background and rules you can use to play your games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar in whatever way you see fit. Open Play, Matched play and Narrative Play sections are included, each of which can be tailored to your preference. Contained within:
- Detailed background on the history leading up to the Age of Sigmar, from the destruction of the world-that-was to Sigmar’s discovery and exploration of the Mortal Realms, the civilisations that rose and the Age of Chaos that destroyed them, from the glorious vengeance meted out by Sigmar’s Stormcast Eternals to the vile plan set in motion by Nagash, Supreme Lord of the Undead, which threatens every mortal soul to have ever lived – and sets in motion the Soul Wars this box represents; - The full Core Rules – an illustrated and annotated guide showing how to play Warhammer Age of Sigmar in an easy to follow manner; - A guide to Open Play games, including a Battleplan Generator which helps you choose objectives, special rules and victory conditions; Coalition of Death rules for team-based play (with 3 Battleplans); and in-depth rules for Ladder Campaigns; - A guide to Narrative Play games, including an annotated example game; a guide to setting up Historical Battles; special rules and 2 Battleplans for re-enacting sieges; rules and 2 Battleplans for fighting in the tunnels and caverns beneath the Mortal Realms; and Triumph & Treachery rules for 3 or more players; - A guide to Matched Play games, which allow players to test their mettle in evenly-matched games of skill and tactics with Pitched Battles allowing for different battle lengths, rules for fielding Warscroll Battalions and Allied units and a table of Battle Strategies providing unpredictable objectives and outcomes to challenge even the most battle-hardened general.
Battle of Glymmsforge
This 32-page booklet sets the scene for the included miniatures – featuring background on the Soul Wars, details of the Stormcast Eternals’ Sacrosanct Chambers and the history of the Free City of Glymmsforge, the most sacred of Sigmar’s strongholds. On top of this is an overview of Shyish – the Realm of Death – and Nagash’s grand plan; part of which includes an undead assault on Glymmsforge.
It includes information on each miniature in the box – their place in their army, their abilities and their origins, and Pitched battle profies for each – as well as an inspiring showcase of beautifully-painted models.
13 Warscroll Cards are also included: these are handy, small-format cards containing the rules for each unit included in the box.
This is a 16-page booklet containing everything you need to begin playing games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar right away. Illustrated examples of every mechanic in the game are here, with step-by step instructions taking you through movement, attacking, using abilities, using magic and testing for battleshock.
It includes rules for terrain, explanations of Warscrolls, Warscroll Battalions and Battleplans, Realm of Battle rules and Allegiance Abilities. On its own, this is everything you need to set up and play immediately – combined with the myriad optional rules found in the Core Book it’s an incredibly powerful and flexible basis for playing wargames with your miniatures the way you want to.
Of course, the expansive, flexible rules and spectacular miniatures are hard to use without some accessories: Soul Wars includes:
- 12 14mm, 6-sided turquoise gem dice; - A 12” transparent range ruler; - An easy to follow, colour construction guide with step by step instructions for each miniature, making the push-fit models even easier to build - A Stormcast Eternals transfer sheet. Also included is a 32-page preview of the Black Library novel Soul Wars, whetting your appetite for further adventures in the Age of Sigmar.
- Region of War: the Eightpoints – Recreate the bizarre and chaotic environment of the Eightpoints, including Realmscape Magic, Realm Commands and Realmscape Features.
- Roaming Monsters –Savage beasts abound in the Eightpoints, and the din of marching armies and battle attracts them like moths to a flame. A canny general can make use of them… The larger your army, the more of these creatures can be added to the game, with their own special rules for movement and engaging both armies!
- Wandering Endless Spells – Raw magic and eldritch energies suffuse the landscape around the Varanspire, and endless spells can become rogue entities in their own right. Just as with the monsters, they have unique rules to control their behaviour during the game.
- Siege Warfare – Newly updated siege rules provide guidance on setting up Strongholds, the Siege phase (including a new Siege Focus to represent pre-battle preparations), and Siege Effects. You'll also find six Siege Command abilities, three for Defenders and three for Attackers. These rules include new Siege Warfare allegiance abilities for every Grand Alliance and faction:
Chaos: Beasts of Chaos, Blades of Khorne, Disciples of Tzeentch, Hedonites of Slaanesh, Maggotkin of Nurgle, Skaventide, Slaves to Darkness Death: Flesh-eater Courts, Legions of Nagash, Nighthaunt, Ossiarch Bonereapers Destruction: Gloomspite Gitz, Ogor Mawtribes, Orruk Warclans Order: Cities of Sigmar, Daughters of Khaine, Fyreslayers, Idoneth Deepkin, Kharadron Overlords, Seraphon, Stormcast Eternals, Sylvaneth
- Battleplans – eight narrative battleplans let you fight through Death’s invasion of the Eightpoints
- Allegiance Abilities for the Hosts of Chaos - including the Legion of Chaos Ascendent, the Knights of the Empty Throne, the Legion of the First Prince, and 11 others that focus of specific aspects of Chaos
While not the greatest of soldiers individually, Deathrattle Skeletons advance across the battlefield in an unending tide of clanking bones and steel, and make up for their shortcomings with sheer numbers. Even those who think they've struck down their grinning, soulless opponents find that the death-magics of Shyish cannot be denied, and the skeletons rise again for another go.
The kit is comprised of 170 plastic components, with which you can assemble 20 Deathrattle Skeletons fielded in one or two units. Each group of 10 contains options to assemble one Standard Bearer and one Skeleton Champion armed with a mace or halberd. These models are supplied with 20x Citadel 25mm Round Bases.
These little monsters are a great choice in your army thanks to their incredible offensive punch – just point them in the vague direction of anything you need bitten, and charge. If you like, you can even field an army of the little monsters in matched play, with Squig Herds being a Battleline option for armies with a Moonclan general. Just imagine the look on your enemies’ faces…
This kit features everything you need to build a herd of 10 squigs, with highly customisable faces. You'll also get a pair of Squig Herders to motivate your Squig Herds, with four possible variant models, of which you can build two. You'll also get accessories for basing – including a snail squig...
This kit is supplied in 77 components and contains 12 x 25mm round bases.
Boingrot Bounderz are mobile and deadly front-line units. They're fast enough to get stuck into combat quickly – once there, they'll make short work of their enemies between biting squigs and stabs with their pokin’ lances.
This set builds 10 Squig Hoppers or 10 Boingrot Bounderz, and includes a huge variety of options for customisation. Heads, weapons, riders and squigs are all interchangeable, meaning that no two models need look alike, even in the hugest of hordes.
This kit is supplied in 140 components and contains 10 x 32mm round bases.
In this set, you'll find: - 1x Black Ark Fleetmaster – a skilled and deadly commander to lead your forces - 10x Black Ark Corsairs – fast-moving and versatile raiders armed with your choice of blades or repeater handbows - 1x Kharibdyss – a terrifying, regenerating monstrosity that can also be assembled as a War Hydra - 1x Scourgerunner Chariot – a rapid-striking, monster-slaying chariot that can also be built as a heavily armoured Drakespawn chariot
This set contains 13 miniatures, and is supplied with 2x 120mm Oval Bases and 11x 25mm Round bases.