Warrior. Wizard. Commander. The Abhorrant Archregent is all of these and more – an essential Leader for any Flesh-eater Courts force who shreds enemies up-close, adds reinforcements to your army and even casts spells in the hero phase.
This kit is supplied in 9 plastic components, and comes with a 40mm round base.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble an Aetheric Navigator. Posed dynamically, clutching his zephyrscope, he’s covered head to toe in gadgets and devices used to gauge the conditions around him and direct the skyfleets to their goal – lenses, filters, an anemometer on his right shoulder, a map case, pipes and cables used to power his equipment via his sealed suit… he’s a great example of the technology the Kharadron employ.
The Aetheric Navigator comes as 10 components, and is supplied with a Citadel 32mm Round base.
Keep track of your Command Points and the status of any unit in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar with this set of 20 6-sided dice. When a Warscroll Battalion is fielded, each confers 1 Command Point to the player – these are spent on Command Abilities, which have the potential to turn the tide of battle when deployed.
12 of the dice in this set feature numbers which allow you to keep track of the points you’ve spent – enough to keep a fairly large game under control. 8 of the dice are used to show a variety of combat statuses as outlined in the Warhammer Age of Sigmar core rules – Mystic Shield, Run, Charge, Retreat, Hidden and Inspired – making it easy to keep track of the statuses conferred on your models as the game progresses.
Enter the next chapter of the Soul Wars! Forbidden Power is a massive expansion that has something for every kind of Warhammer Age of Sigmar gamer. Explore the thrilling war for the Stormvaults, take part with your own forces on the tabletop, and unlock new power to use in all your games.
- Delve into the story of the War for the Stormvaults and enter the mysterious region of Stygxx, the Land of Forgotten Gods, brought to life with new lore and beautiful illustrations.
- Enhance your campaigns with expanded rules to represent the War for the Stormvaults, including a Region of War for Stygxx, rules for special campaign artefacts that grow in power over time, battleplans for narrative and pitched battle that take you to the heart of the conflict, and more.
- Go to war with two new factions, each with their own allegiance abilities – Lady Olynder's Legion of Grief, a force combining several Death factions into one terrifying whole, and the armies of Lethis, combining Stormcast Eternals, Idoneth Deepkin, Kharadron Overlords and Fyreslayers.
- Hire deadly mercenary companies, regardless of your Grand Alliance. This allows you to expand your collection and mix up your play style. Special rules are also included for two unique companies: the Greyfyrd Lodge Fyreslayers and the Tenebrous Court Flesh-eaters.
- Shroud your forces and gain mysterious insights with the Penumbral Engine, a new scenery piece available to every army, complete with its own warscroll and abilities to master.
Any wizard can unleash the power of four deathly endless spells with the included models and warscrolls: – Lauchon the Soulseeker, a boatman who ferries your forces across the realms… for a deadly price. – The Soulscream Bridge, a two-piece model, links two sections of the battlefield with fell power. – Horrorghasts feast on the terror they inflict. They often take the form of Nagash, the Great Necromancer. – Shards of Valagharr are cracked prisms that drift across the battlefield in pairs, connected by a stream of necromantic energy that saps life force.
– Warscrolls for New modular scenery including the Timeworn Ruin, Sigmarite Dias, Shattered Temple, Enduring Stormvault, and the Hallowed Stormthrone.
– The Forbidden Power book includes information on organising a campaign and tips to help you paint the scenery and endless spells in the box, as well as a campaign roster you can photocopy for your own use.
This set contains: - 88-page Soul Wars: Forbidden Power book - 4 endless spells - 1 Penumbral Engine - 1 sheet of double-sided gaming tokens
This Deck of 48 cards split into 5 types helps you determine the deployment, objectives and special rules for open play games. - 12 x Deployment cards – 12 player deployments - 12 x Objectives cards – 12 objectives for winning - 12 x Twist cards - 12 special rules that can be used to add a special factor to the game, such as battle frenzies, lashing rain, and fighting in the dead of night - 6 x Ruse cards - 6 cards that can be used to glean an advantage - 6 x Sudden Death cards - 6 cards that provide different ways to win if you are significantly outnumbered
In Shadow and Pain, the forces of Slaanesh and the Daughters of Khaine clash in furious battle. With new lore, rules, models, and some great savings, this set is a must have for any who collect the Daughters of Khaine or Hedonites of Slaanesh. Build the armies, fight the mini-campaign in the box, and then use your models to reinforce or start an army to conquer the Mortal Realms!
This set contains: -The Shadow and Pain booklet – your guide to the contents of the set, containing new lore looking at the continuing hunt for Slaanesh, rules for the models inside, two Warscroll Battalions you won’t find anywhere else, Realm of Battle rules, Battleplans, and more!
-Tokens to keep track of ongoing effects in your battles
-Warscroll cards that make referencing the rules for the models in this set a breeze
-A whopping 38 Citadel Miniatures, including: -10x Melusai, buildable in any combination of Blood Sisters or Blood Stalkers -5x Khinerai, buildable as Heartrenders or Lifetakers -1x Melusai Ironscale, a champion of the Melusai currently exclusive to this set -10x Daemonettes -1x Hellflayer, also buildable as a Seeker Chariot of Slaanesh -10x Hellstriders -1x Lord of Pain, a champion of the Hedonites of Slaanesh currently exclusive to this set
This set is supplied in 663 components and comes with bases for all the miniatures inside.
Ideal for tracking wounds to your units during games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar, these Wound Trackers are 12 10-sided plastic dice. 6 are coloured blue with white markings, and 6 are coloured white with blue markings, making it easy to differentiate between tens and units when counting your models’ wounds.
This box set contains one multi-part plastic Aleguzzler Gargant. This 75-piece kit can be assembled with any one of four head variants, three weapons and three variants of feet, including cloven hooves. Also included are a wide range of additional parts that allow you to further customise your Aleguzzler Gargant, and a scenic base.
This model is supplied unpainted and requires assembly - we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Paints.