This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble a set of 10 Witch Aelves. They wear lightweight, minimal armour in order to move and flow more freely in their devotional bloodlust – what armour is there is beautifully ornate, finished by high leather boots. Each Witch Aelf carries a pair of wickedly sharp sacrificial knives, and they’re all posed in an appropriate pirouetting stance. There are 12 heads in the kit – 6 pairs of individual designs – each of which comes with an additional headdress. The leader of the unit, the Hag, can be identified by the extra-spiky headdress she wears. There are 2 banners with 3 different banner tops for standard bearers and a horn to denote the unit’s hornblower.
The Witch Aelves come as 67 components, and are supplied with 10 Citadel 25mm Round bases and a banner transfer sheet. This kit can be optionally used to assemble 10 Sisters of Slaughter.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble 10 pairs of Brimstone Horrors of Tzeentch. Tiny creatures of pure malice, they caper about on their bases just as you would expect those made of fire to do. Also included are the parts you need to make 10 Blue Horrors of Tzeentch. Eyes full of fury and large mouths full of teeth, some pose with their talons outstretched to hack at their foe, others wield magical flames that dance about their fingertips. Covered in decorations, jewellery and feathers, they also include flames for their bases.
This kit comprises 40 components, and is supplied with 20 Citadel 25mm Round bases.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components you’ll need in order to assemble five orruk Brutes! Festooned with trophies of war, featuring massive metal or bone jaws, they can be armed with two choppas, or a double-handed jagged gore-hacka. One in five can be armed with a massive gore-choppa, and one model can be assembled as a Brute Boss, armed with either a boss choppa or a boss klaw and brute smasha. 102 Components in total, with 5 Citadel 40mm Round bases.
Discover the world, lore and rules for your army with the full and unabridged Battletome: Lumineth Realm-lords. This edition will be found only in this set, featuring a soft-touch cover, ribbon marker and gilt page edges. Take to the battlefield with 16 brand-new Citadel miniatures, available first in this set. This box includes:
- 1x The Light of Eltharion – a heroic commander for your forces featuring a Warhammer first – hollow, animated armour! - 10x Vanari Auralan Wardens –a fully customisable set of aelven infantry armed with massive pikes that make for the perfect objective holders and defensive troops in your force - 5x Vanari Dawnriders –a fully customisable set of aelven horsemen capable of carving through enemy infantry with contemptuous ease
Both the Vanari Dawnriders and Auralan Wardens feature alternative build options including heads, shields and unit champions, allowing you to make the models your own.
This set also contains a suite of exclusive accessories for your army, including: - An acrylic combat gauge, perfect for small measurements and featuring artwork of Teclis - 20 yellow gem-effect dice featuring the Runic Mandala of the Lumineth on the 6s - A token board with a 9” range ruler, 23 aetherquartz tokens and 9 generic tokens that are ideal for tracking command points or objectives - A pack of 36 reference cards that include quick reference spell lores, artefacts of power and command traits, ideal for keeping track of your heroes’ abilities
This set is strictly limited in quantity, meaning once it’s gone, it’s gone – secure yours before it’s too late!
This set includes 1x 50mm Round Base, 5x 60mm x 35mm Oval Bases and 10x 32mm Round Bases. Additionally, a 16-page construction guide for the miniatures in this set and a 16-page Warhammer: Age of Sigmar Core Rules booklet are included
This is a great-value box set that gives you an immediate collection of fantastic Flesh-eater Courts miniatures, which you can assemble and use right away in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar! You’ll receive a Terrorgheist, three Crypt Horrors, a set of ten Crypt Ghouls and an exclusive Flesh-eater Courts Warscroll Battalion rules sheet, allowing you to collect, assemble and play with your new miniatures right away!
This is a great-value box set that gives you an immediate collection of fantastic Daemons of Tzeentch miniatures, which you can assemble and use right away in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar and Warhammer 40,000! You’ll receive a Burning Chariot of Tzeentch (with optional Herald of Tzeentch on foot), 3 Flamers of Tzeentch, 3 Screamers of Tzeentch and 10 Pink Horrors.
This is a great-value box set that gives you an immediate collection of fantastic Ironjawz miniatures, which you can assemble and use right away in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar! You’ll receive an Orruk Warchanter, three Orruk Gore-gruntas, ten Orruk ‘Ardboyz and an exclusive Ironjawz Warscroll Battalion rules sheet, allowing you to collect, assemble and play with your new miniatures right away!
This is a great-value box set that gives you an immediate collection of fantastic Seraphon miniatures, which you can assemble and use right away in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar! You’ll receive an Oldblood on Carnosaur, a set of eight Saurus Knights, a set of twelve Saurus Warriors and an exclusive Warscroll Battalion rules sheet - Gul’rok’s Starhost - allowing you to collect, assemble and play with your new miniatures right away!
The Mortal Realms will never be the same again. In Broken Realms: Morathi, a new era begins for Warhammer Age of Sigmar, bringing with it seismic shifts in the status quo, epic stories, and new rules for your army however you prefer to play. Part narrative supplement, part rulebook, this first Broken Realms book allows you to immerse yourself in the Mortal Realms fiercest conflict yet.
Inside this 120-page hardback book, you’ll find:
-The epic story of Morathi’s rise to godhood – and her betrayal of Sigmar! – illustrated with stunning new art.
- New rules for Morathi herself, representing her new-found power, as well as a new Daughters of Khaine subfaction that offer Morathi’s personal guard of Scáthborn powerful bonuses.
- Two new sets of allegiance abilities for the Cities of Sigmar, representing the newly-annexed Anvilgard – now known as Har Kuron – and the shadowy domain of Misthåvn, each with their own abilities, artefacts, command traits, and more.
- Rules for Stormkeep armies – defensive forces of Stormcast Eternals where unbreakable shieldwalls of Liberators fight side-by-side with human auxiliaries.
- Significant updates to the Idoneth Deepkin, aimed at making your sea-beasts even more dangerous with Mount Traits and more.
- A suite of warscroll battalions to enhance your Cities of Sigmar, Stormcast Eternals, Daughters of Khaine, Slaves to Darkness, and Idoneth Deepkin armies.
This multi-part plastic kit contains all the parts necessary to assemble one Daemon Prince. This 34-piece set includes: three head variants, three different weapon arms, wings and a host of other assembly options, and is supplied with one Citadel 60mm Round base.
This 128-page hardback battletome includes: – A wealth of lore about Slaanesh's mortal and daemonic servants, illustrated by incredible art – A showcase of stunningly-painted Citadel miniatures – 32 warscrolls – including three endless spells – and seven warscroll battalions – Battle traits, spell lores, and rules for Invaders, Pretenders, and Godseekers hosts – Two battleplans which each epitomise the way the Hedonites wage war – Rules for using Hedonites of Slaanesh in a Path to Glory campaign – Pitched battle profiles with points for matched play games
This multi-part plastic kit gives you the components necessary to build five Hearthguard Berzerkers, clutching double-handed berzerker broadaxes and fyresteel throwing axes. Clad in minimal armour with ur-gold runes hammered into their flesh, sporting immense beards and mohawks poking through their ornate drake helms. They can optionally bear a double-handed flamestrike poleaxe, and one model can be assembled as a Karl, the unit’s leader, featuring a special crest and modifications to his axe.
Alternatively, this kit can be used to assemble five Auric Hearthguard. Seventy-six components in total, with five Citadel 32mm Round bases.
Auralan Sentinels are a superb ranged unit in your Lumineth Realm-lords army, capable of bombarding enemies at long range with hails of arrows. Enhanced with magical power, they'll make short work of even heavily armoured foes. Meanwhile, the unit's Scryhawk Lantern ensues that none can hide from their fusillades.
This kit builds 10 Auralan Sentinels, in a variety of interchangeable and customisable designs. Thanks to a choice of bows, quivers and more, you’ll be able to ensure that even the most massive line of archers looks distinct. This kit also contains the options to build one Auralan Sentinel as a High Sentinel with a Scryhawk Lantern.
- Allegiance abilities for the Daughters of Khaine, including a variety of battle traits - 6 Temples of Khaine, including abilities, command traits, and Artefacts of Power. - Lore of Shadows spell table - Prayers of the Khainite Cult prayer table - 1 Ceremony of Blood battleplan - Rules for creating a Daughters of Khaine warband for Path to Glory, including Champion and Followers Rewards Tables - 7 warscroll battalions - 23 warscrolls, including 2 endless spells and 1 Invocation of Khaine warscroll - Pitched battle profiles for all units and endless spells featured in this battletome
This is a great-value box set that gives you an immediate collection of fantastic Skeleton miniatures, which you can assemble and use right away in games of Warhammer Age of Sigmar! You’ll receive Arkhan the Black, a set of ten Skeleton Warriors, a set of five Black Knights and an exclusive Warscroll Battalion rules sheet, allowing you to collect, assemble and play with your new miniatures right away!
Inside this 120-page book you'll find overview of the Ossiarch Bonereapers – Nagash's elite undead army. A huge selection of rules gives you countless ways to play with your Bonereapers collection. Allegiance abilities reward you for fielding dedicated forces of Ossiarch Bonereapers, while rules for several legendary legions allow you to tailor your army to suit your playstyle. Warscroll battalions reward you for fielding specific combinations of models, while Path to Glory warband creation rules and bespoke Ossiarch Bonereapers missions are perfect for your first few games. This battletome is also a great resource for collectors, featuring tips for painting details like bone, armour and magical runes, as well as a showcase of beautifully painted Citadel miniatures to inspire your own collection.
This battletome contains:
– Lore and art that explores the Ossiarch Bonereapers, their demands of tithes of bone and the strange necromantic alchemy that binds them together – A showcase of beautifully painted miniatures – Painting advice including examples of bone, blades, armour, magical runes, spirits, banners, glowing skulls, bases and more – Allegiance abilities for Ossiarch Bonereapers, including a table of battle traits, two command trait tables, four artefacts of power tables, and the Lore of the Mortisans spell table – 7 warscroll battalions for fielding different combinations of models – 17 unit warscrolls, 3 endless spell warscrolls and a warscroll for the Bone-tithe Nexus – Pitched battle profiles for all units featured in this Battletome and the Bone-tithe Nexus, including min/max unit sizes, points values and battlefield roles
This set includes 20 six-sided dice. They measure 16mm along each edge and have rounded corners. They're purple with a metallic swirl, giving them a two-tone effect, and the pips are in gold ink – as is the Slaanesh icon that adorns the '6' faces.