This multipart plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble 2 Warhound Scout Titans for use in games of Adeptus Titanicus. Hunched forward, its carapace and head providing it with an exceptionally aggressive and purposeful profile, the Warhound Scout Titan is easily distinguished from its brethren by its uniquely canine head, which sits level with the weaponry attached to the hardpoints on either side. The rest of the Titan is relatively spartan – designed to move quickly rather than stand in a single place – while still far from lightweight. The kit includes 4 different heads, 4 different carapace designs (2 Loyalist, 2 Traitor), shoulder assemblies with Traitor and Loyalist icons available and 3 different sets of greaves – an Imperial eagle design, an Opus Titanica design and a plain set. A small amount of poseability is available, as the waist can be turned to provide the illusion of movement.
Either Titan can be armed with a pair of plasma blastguns, turbo laser destructors, vulcan mega-bolters or inferno guns – 2 sets of each are included, with associated pipework for attaching the weaponry to the Titan’s hardpoints.
This kit comes as 124 components, and is supplied with 2 Citadel 80mm Round bases along with a decal sheet – this features heraldry for the following Legions: Gryphonicus, Fureans, Astorum, Atarus, and Mortis.
The most common class of Titan used by the Adeptus Titanicus, the Reaver titan comes packed with deadly firepower. A crucial part of any Adeptus Titanicus Battle Mantiple Reavers offer cheaper support to the larger Warlord class Titans.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble a Reaver Battle Titan for use in games of Adeptus Titanicus. Particularly aggressive-looking, even compared to its contemporaries, this highly-detailed Titan is easily recognised by its flattened face profile and angular carapace. It comes armed with several weapon options – a laser blaster and gatling blaster are available, with a power fist that can be modelled either clenched or open. Above the carapace – of which 2 are included, 1 blank – resides an apocalypse missile launcher, either side of which are the shoulder pads (3 sets are included, 1 set loyalist, 1 set traitor and 1 set blank.) Further modelling options include the knee pads – 2 of these are blank, with 1 depicting the symbol of the Opus Titanicus.
This kit comes as 122 components, and is supplied with a Citadel 105mm Oval base along with a decal sheet – this features heraldry for the following Legios: Gryphonicus, Fureans, Astorium, Atarus, and Mortis.
The Rules Set includes a 96-page hardback book containing all the rules needed to play games of Adeptus Titanicus, from basic movement and resolving attacks through to advanced and optional rules which add incredible depth and tactical complexity. Along with the comprehensive rules manual, a host of accessories are included – Command Terminals, Battlefield Assets and more:
In the 96-page rulebook, you’ll find Basic, Advanced and Optional rules for play, along with detailed background on the Titan Legions, their creation and battles prior to – and during – the Horus Heresy.
- The Imperium of Mankind: while no complete archive of the history and events that shaped Mankind’s ascent to galaxy-spanning rulers exists, archaeodata can be used to piece together information on the Empire of Old; the relationship between Terra – the seat of the Emperor – and Mars, home of the Cult Mechanicum; the Unification Wars and Great Crusade; the Collegia Titanica and the creation of the Titan Legions; and the shattering civil war of the Horus Heresy. Such information is presented here; - Selected Notable Engine-wars of the Age of Darkness: when the god-engines go to war, the galaxy itself holds its breath – here is a record of numerous conflicts between these towering machines, from the Betrayal at Isstvan III, the Death of Tallarn, through to the Imperial Muster at Beta-Garmon; - Throughout the book are presented annotated schematics and blueprints of a variety of Titans, along with examples of composition, heraldry and colour schemes of Knightly Banners and Titan Maniples; - Rules Introduction: Adeptus Titanicus can present a daunting prospect at first, with the Advanced Rules being a comprehensive guide to piloting a Titan – the Introduction section of this book is designed to ease you into the way this game is played, with annotated photographs demonstrating the setup, showing a battle in progress and clearly explaining how each accessory – the Command Terminals, dice and arcs, particularly – is used; - Basic Rules: covering everything players need to know in their first few games, this section explains Rounds – between 4 and 6 per game – and the 5 Phases – Strategy, Movement, Damage Control, Combat and End – of which each Round consists. Each Phase is explained as an overview, with suggestions of Advanced Rules to add as you become more familiar with the game’s flow. Included is a mission – Titanic Clash – designed for use with the Basic Rules; - Advanced Rules: once players are familiar with the Phases and flow of Adeptus Titanicus, it’s time to step up and begin piloting your Titans with Advanced Rules. This section introduces Stratagems, which are special abilities defined by the mission being played, and the issuing of Orders, which confer a bonus – and a concurrent disadvantage – to your models. Terrain effects are introduced here – even the god-machines can run into difficulty on a rubble-strewn battlefield – as well as the effects of pushing your Titan’s Plasma Reactor; while this provides you with more power for cataclysmic salvos of fire, it also drastically increases the chance of a dramatic overheating scenario. A canny Princeps understands how to manage this risk! As well as this, there are rules for Awakening the Machine Spirit, an unpredictable and unusual set of conditions which can be set by the vital force at the heart of each Titan, overriding the crew’s wishes in ways which can prove advantageous. Finally, this section provides rules for fielding squadrons and banners, supporting one another with coordinated strikes and overlapping void shields; - Optional Rules: while not necessary for a game, the rules in this section can be used to add complexity and depth for those who really want to triumph over the adverse conditions found when trying to guide a Titan to war. Overloaded void shields, destroying terrain, management of the very routing of power systems, and dealing with the consequences of stray shots are all covered here; - Assembling a Battlegroup: advice on assembling your Titans into a battlegroup, with maniple configurations and personality traits for your battlegroup’s leader; - Fighting a Battle: 3 different ways of enjoying the brutal combat and evolving stories you’ll act out while playing are outlined here – Narrative, Matched and Open Play. Open Play concentrates on the models themselves, with no restrictions – simply place whichever Titans on the board you wish, and fight; Narrative Play uses missions to tell a story, and Matched Play balances the sides to make games pure tests of strategic ability. 6 missions are included, with advice on designing your own; - Legions of the Adeptus Titanicus: descriptions and rules for Legio Gryphonicus and Legio Tempestus, each with its own Legion Trait, specific wargear, and choice of Princeps Seniores’ Personal Trait.
There is included a host of gaming accessories necessary for playing Adeptus Titanicus:
- 6 Titan Command Terminals: 2 Warlord Titan, 2 Reaver Titan, and 2 Warhound Titan Command Terminals, large card surfaces used to track the status of your Titans during games; - 2 Questoris Knight Command Terminals, used to track the status of your Knight Banners during games; - 28 Titan Weapon cards : these double-sided cards are placed on the Titan Command Terminals in-game to keep track of the weaponry you’ve deployed, with one side showing the weapon characteristics, and the reverse showing that it is disabled; - 24 Mission and Stratagem cards: these detail the 6 Missions and 18 Stratagems from the rulebook in a handy small format; - Battlefield Assets and Status Markers: Battlefield Assets are a frame of 6 plastic miniatures, used to represent certain Stratagems – this set includes 1 Macro Cannon Battery, 1 Apocalypse Missile Strongpoint, 1 Command Bastion, 1 Plasma Generator, 1 Communications Relay and 1 Void Shield Relay. Also included are markers for initiative, a wrecked Titan head which can be used as an objective marker, 50 status markers for use with Command Terminals, 6 designation markers for the Titans on the battlefield and 3 arc templates used to determine weapon firing arcs; - 2 reference sheets, quickly detailing the Phases of the game along with at a glance information on Orders, Repair Actions, Hit Roll Modifiers, Armour Roll Modifers, rules for Smash Attacks, Reactor Overload table, Awakened Machine Spirit table, Catastrophic Damage table, Damage Effects, Critical Damage Effects, and Common Weapon Traits; - 21 Adeptus Titanicus dice: 1 D6 Reactor Die, 1 D6 Hit Location Die, 2 Numbered D10, 6 D6 Order Dice, 10 Adeptus Titanicus D6, and1 Scatter die; - 2 clear blast markers and a flame template, representing explosions and fiery bursts in-game.
This multipart plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble a Reaver Battle Titan for use in games of Adeptus Titanicus. Particularly aggressive-looking, even compared to its contemporaries, this highly-detailed Titan is easily recognised by its flattened face profile and angular carapace.
It comes armed with several weapon options – a melta cannon and volcano cannon are available, alongside a chainfist. Above the carapace – of which 2 are included, 1 blank – resides a turbo laser destructor, either side of which are the shoulder pads (3 sets are included – 1 set loyalist, 1 set traitor and 1 set blank). Further modelling options include the knee pads – 2 of these are blank, with 1 depicting the symbol of the Opus Titanicus.
This kit is supplied with a Citadel 105x70mm Oval base along with a decal sheet – this features heraldry for the following Legions: Gryphonicus, Fureans, Astorium, Atarus, and Mortis.
– 1x 96-page softcover Adeptus Titanicus rulebook. This contains the full rules for the game, and will teach you the basics as well as introducing you to advanced rules and tactics, and three different ways to play. – 2x Reaver Battle Titan. These plastic models each come in 122 components, with 105mm oval bases. – 2x Warhound Scout Titan. These plastic models each come in 62 components, including multiple weapons options. Each has an 80mm round base. – 2x Cerastus Knight. This 58-component plastic kit includes two 50mm round bases. – 6x Battlefield Assets, plastic models used to represent stratagems on the battlefield that can interact with your Titans in different ways – 58x Status Markers and Movement Template Set – 20x Adeptus Titanicus Dice (18x D6, 2x D10) – 3x Adeptus Titanicus Weapon Templates – 2x Reference Sheets – 4x Titan Command Terminals – 2x Knight Banner Command Terminals – 24x Mission and Stratagem Cards – 16x Titan Weapon Cards – 1x Range Ruler – 3x Transfer sheets – one each for Reaver Titans, Warhound Titans and Cerastus Knights
This multipart plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble 2 Acastus Knights for use in games of Adeptus Titanicus. Each of these machines is armed with a a pair of magna lascannon, and a choice of Ironstorm missile pods and Karacnos mortar batteries. These are highly detailed Adeptus Titanicus-scaled miniatures are every bit as impressive to behold as their larger brethren – details include the ability to have the top canopy open or closed, and a choice of defensive weapons to sit next to the model's head.
This kit comes as 46 plastic components and is supplied with 2 Citadel 60mm Round bases along with an Acastus Knight Porphyrion decal sheet that features heraldry for Houses Makabius, Vyronii, Malinax and Coldshroud.
Designed for use in games of Adeptus Titanicus, this is a set of modular, plastic buildings which can be configured and stacked in a variety of configurations – multiple small buildings, several medium structures or a tower large enough to provide cover for a Warlord Titan can be assembled! Included:
- 2 medium frames of components, each containing 6 single wall sections – 5 with windows, 1 with arched doorway; 2 double-width wall sections– 1 with two sets of windows, 1 with an arched doorway and window; 1 roof section; 1 double-width roof section with a variety of vents and fans on the reverse and 3 medium buttresses; - 2 large frames of components, each containing 4 double-sided roof sections with a variety of vents and fans; 1 double-width roof section with fans and and pipework; 1 triple-width roof section; 7 large wall sections, 1 of which includes a large doorway; 9 small wall sections with windows, 1 of which is double-width; 2 flying buttresses; 6 small buttresses; 2 medium buttresses and 5 large buttresses.
Discover the dramatic events of the Cataclysm of Iron, when forge world fought forge world, in this 96-page hardback supplement for Adeptus Titanicus. Harness the strengths of seven different Titan Legions using two new maniples, and bring the might of four Knight Households to bear against your enemies. Play out the story across four narrative missions – or create your own with new Echoes of Glory rules that provide you with powerful tools to play your games in whatever manner you choose.
CONTENTS This 96-page hardback book contains: – An overview of the Cataclysm of Iron campaign – Background and Legion-specific rules for seven Titan Legions: Atarus, Astraman, Ignatum, Venator, Laniaskara, Kulesaetai, Damicium, and Tritonis – Two new maniples to use in your games – Background and rules for four Knight Houses: Col'Khak, Moritain, Gotrith, and Vextrix – Full colour examples of paint schemes and heraldry for Titans and Knights – Four narrative missions based on the dramatic events of the story – Echoes of Glory rules for creating your own missions across five mission types and three world types
A copy of the Adeptus Titanicus rules is required to use the contents of this book.
This plastic kit comes in 144 components, and is supplied with a 105x70mm oval base. It includes a quake cannon, volcano cannon and laser blaster. The kit includes variant parts and can be built to allow the quake cannon to move.
In addition, this boxed set contains three weapon cards and a command terminal to allow you to use your Warbringer Nemesis Titan in your games of Adeptus Titanicus. It also includes a transfer sheet with 142 decals, including generic ones and those specific to multiple different Titan Legions.
– An overview of the Shadow Crusade and Crusade of Iron – Rules for using psi-Titans of the Ordo Sinister, including four psychic powers – Background and Legion-specific rules for six Titan Legions: Praesagius, Oberon, Lysanda, Infernus, Mordaxis and Audax – Background and rules for six Knight Houses: Orhlacc, Vornherr, Vyronii, Mordred, Malinax and Ærthegn – Full colour examples of paint schemes and heraldry – Four new maniples to use in your games – Rules for three new weapons – the Sinistramus Tenebrae, Natrix shock lance and ursus claw – plus new weapon traits – 18 new Stratagems – Five narrative missions based on the greatest battles of the Crusade of Iron – Extensive rules for organising an Adeptus Titanicus campaign – Guidelines for map campaigns and different worlds to battle across – How to build and maintain a Titan battlegroup or Knight Household across multiple games – Rules for hostile battlefields based on conditions across the 500 Worlds of Ultramar, including worlds where the warp has taken hold
For each banner of Knights you field, you require a Command Terminal, which provides a detailed surface on which to track the status, damage and weapons of your Knights, as well as the Orders you've issued to them each turn. This set of five large-format card Command Terminals includes enough to add several banners of Knights to your games of Adeptus Titanicus.
The components for the Warlord Battle Titan are split between 3 frames: 1 featuring the inner skeleton, leg and torso assemblies, 1 frame of carapace and armour plates, with Great Crusade and Age of Darkness armourials allowing you to display your models’ allegiance (blank examples are included) and a frame of weapons – this variant boasts 2 sunfury plasma annihilators, which are an integral part of the arm assemblies, a option for an arioch power claw (which can be modelled with fingers closed or open) and 2 carapace-mounted laser blasters. The kit also features a choice of 2 heads.
This kit comes as 144 components, and is supplied with a Citadel 120mm Oval base. Included is a transfer sheet with heraldry for the following Legios: Gryphonicus, Fureans, Astorum, Atarus, and Mortis.
This kit comes as 144 components, and is supplied with a Citadel 120mm Oval base. Included is a transfer sheet with heraldry for the following Legios: Gryphonicus, Fureans, Astorium, Atarus, and Mortis.
This Adeptus Titanicus: The Horus Heresy expansion introduces the background of the Beta-Garmon campaign. It also provides a wealth of new rules and missions to use in your campaigns, including new maniples, Legion rules and a complete campaign system based on the events at Beta-Garmon.
Inside this volume you will find:
– An overview of the war for Beta-Garmon – Background and Legion-specific rules for 8 Titan Legions: Astorum, Defensor, Atarus, Solaria, Mortis, Krytos, Fureans, and Vulpa – Full colour examples of Titans from each Legion – Four new maniples: Corsair, Janissary, Regia and Lupercal – Six narrative missions based on the greatest battles of Beta-Garmon – Rules for organising an Adeptus Titanicus campaign – Guidelines for map campaigns and terrain types – How to build and maintain a Titan battlegroup across multiple games – Rules for hostile battlefields based on conditions in Beta-Garmon – A list of Knight Houses that fought in the Titandeath
Add this Gothic aesthetic to your Adeptus Titanicus scenery with a set of buildings reflecting this style of Imperial architecture. The components in this set are modular, and can be configured and stacked in a variety of ways. Create multiple small buildings, several medium structures or a single large tower that can even hide a Battle Titan.
This set includes two plastic sprues, each of which can construct two complete buildings or be used to make a variety of larger or smaller structures. The 104 components are also cross-compatible with other Adeptus Titanicus Civitas Imperialis building kits to create a wider variety of scenery to use in your games
This set of plastic terrain allows you to recreate industrial battlezones for your games of Adeptus Titanicus. It includes a wealth of Manufactorum Imperialis terrain that will give your tabletop an industrial feel and add new features for your Titans to hide behind, cross and capture. Among the features of this terrain are Munitorum armoured containers, complete with interior detail, barrels, cranes, pipelines and much more.
This set includes 234 plastic components, which are designed to build 26 pieces of battlefield terrain for your games of Adeptus Titanicus. These pieces can be combined with other Adeptus Titanicus terrain kits to build massive, impressive battlefields.
Adeptus Titanicus Questoris Knights w/ Thunderstrike Gauntlets and Rocket Pods
This multipart plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble three Questoris Knights for use in games of Adeptus Titanicus. Each of these machines can be armed with a variety of destructive weapons, from reaper chainswords and thunderstrike gauntlets for close combat, to thermal cannons, rapid fire battlecannons, avenger gatling cannons, rocket pods and choice of heavy stubbers and meltaguns. Each of these options allows you to use your Knights differently in battle, stripping shields from enemy Titans, hunting opposing Knights or even closing in on mighty god-machines and delivering a coup de grâce in brutal melee combat.
This kit comes with enough components to build three Questoris Knights armed with a wide variety of weapons, along with alternate heads. The components include:
– 1x rapid fire battlecannon with heavy stubber – 1x thermal cannon – 1x avenger gatling cannon – 3x left-handed thunderstrike gauntlet – 3x right-handed thunderstrike gauntlet – 3x rocket pod – 3x reaper chainsword – 3x heavy stubber – 3x meltagun – 6x heads – 3x tilting plate
The models are also supplied with with three Citadel 40mm Round bases along with a decal sheet – this features heraldry for Houses Makabius, Vyronii, Malinax and Coldshroud.
Rules for using Questoris Knights in your games can be found in the Adeptus Titanicus Rules Set.
This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble 3 Imperial Knights for use in games of Adeptus Titanicus. Each of these machines is armed with a reaper chainsword, with a thermal cannon, rapid fire battlecannon, avenger gatling cannon and 3 heavy stubbers available (1 of which can be optionally replaced with a meltagun.) These are highly detailed miniatures which, though at the scale used to play Adeptus Titanicus, are as impressive to behold as their larger brethren – thick armour plating, a curved carapace, exposed hydraulics and visible engine blocks/exhausts are hallmarks of the kit, with each also featuring its own tilting plate.
This kit comes as 67 components, and is supplied with 3 Citadel 40mm Round bases along with a decal sheet – this features heraldry for Houses Makabius, Vyronii, Malinax and Coldshroud.