Last Updated: 05/12/2021
JustPlay is open for gaming in-store (MAY 17th). Please read the following for information on our safety measures and procedures.
General safety measures include
- Increased cleaning schedule with staff cleaning and wiping down contact surfaces regularly, including wiping down tables between games
- Hand sanitiser dispensers for staff and customers at the entrance and around the store
- Social distancing for all customers and staff, with visual aids to assist you in maintaining distance
- Facemasks are mandatory by law, for the protection of staff and other customers
- You may remove you facemask at your table when eating or drinking. You must put a face covering back on once you finish eating or drinking.
In addition, the following measures are in place to make your gaming experience as easy and safe as possible
- 6x4 gaming tables are available, which you may use for any game you choose. Normal seated tables will not be available as they don't provide adequate distancing. You are welcome to play Commander, D&D, or any other game at a 6x4 table as well as wargames!
- Up to 4 players may play per table, following government social distancing guidelines (see below). There will be 5 tables available in-store.
Table bookings are available online if you want to secure a table in advance.
- We will require full details of everyone playing in-store in order to comply with the law. Please ensure that your JustPlay account is up to date with your full name, email address, address and phone number - staff will ask you to update this before playing if your details are not fully up-to-date. You will not be able to play in-store unless you provide this information.
Following government guidelines, all customers are responsible for observing the following rules
- Maintain 2 metres social distancing where possible, and 1+ metre at all other times.
- Groups are limited to a maximum of 6 people. This includes but is not limited to a board game, CCG pod, multiplayer game, or group of people playing any game together.
- You must not socialise with people outside of your group.
- Please avoid touching objects where possible - this includes but is not limited to other peoples' dice, miniatures, cards, or gaming aids as well as terrain. Avoid touching your face where possible.
- Please wash your hands regularly and/or use the sanitiser provided.
Events During Covid19
- For the purposes of covid-security, we are defining an "event" as any event run & organised by JustPlay in-store. This includes both standard weekly events and standalone events.
- Events will be reorganised so that people play in groups of 6 people maximum. Rounds and pairings will take place throughout the event will take place only between these 6 people, with event scoring generally working as usual. See the description of each event for specific details.
- We currently have no plans to cancel any events, but if we feel that any event cannot be run in a covid-secure manner we will do so.
We look forward to welcoming you to JustPlay!