Last Updated: 07/10/2020
JustPlay is open for gaming. Please see our revised opening hours and note that table bookings must now consist of all players from the same household or support bubble.
We are open as usual for shopping in-store and online!
Please read this page for the safety measures that we currently undertake to make our store is Covid-secure:
General safety measures include
- Increased staff training and covid-19 awareness
- Increased cleaning schedule with staff cleaning and wiping down contact surfaces regularly, including wiping down tables between games
- Hand sanitiser dispensers for staff and customers at the entrance and around the store
- Social distancing for all customers and staff, with visual aids to assist you in maintaining distance
- Facemasks are mandatoryin our store
Following government guidelines, all customers are responsible for observing the following rules
- Maintain 2 metres social distancing where possible, and 1+ metre at all other times.
- You must not socialise with people outside of your household
- Please avoid touching objects where possible - this includes but is not limited to other peoples' dice, miniatures, cards, or gaming aids as well as terrain. Avoid touching your face where possible.
- Please wash your hands regularly and/or use the sanitiser provided.
We look forward to welcoming you safely to JustPlay!