After the initial product is released, we expect a second wave of this product - release date for the second wave is TBC.
Harbingers of Destruction is the essential guide to commanding the forces of Grand Alliance: Destruction in games of Warcry. Four large warbands are detailed in full, from the diminutive Gloomspite Gitz to the hulking Ogor Mawtribes. You’ll find loads of new fighter cards, background tables, Fated Quests, and Challenge Battles – in short, everything you need to play the forces of Destruction in full campaigns.
Inside, you’ll find:
- Full rules for the following warbands: Bonesplitterz, Ironjawz, Gloomspite Gitz, and Ogor Mawtribes.
- Fighter cards for nearly every model available to the Grand Alliance: Destruction ranges.
- Rules for three Monsters of Destruction: The Aleguzzler Gargant, the Skitterstrand Arachnarok, and the Dankhold Troggoth.
- Refined rules to include Monsters in your warband, as well as new abilities to use against them!
- New rules for warbands with mixed Faction Runemarks under the same Grand Alliance and more than one Leader.
- Tables for warrior names, warband origins, and leader backgrounds.
- 4 Destruction Fated Quests, including Spoils of Victory tables for both Honour and Glory.
- 6 Destruction Challenge Battles, including special rules and valuable Spoils.
If you want to raise your voice in a throaty bellow and get stuck in, this 64-page softback book is for you.
A copy of the Warcry Core Book is required to make full use of the contents of this expansion.