In a labyrinth of tunnels the Ironbreakers stand guard. The protectors of all that is sacred, the Ironbreakers battle tirelessly to prevent the desecration of their homes. Clad in gromril and armed with axe and shield, they stand bold. They are impervious, implacable and unmoving.
This plastic kit can make 10 Ironbreakers; each armed with either Ironbreaker axe or hammer and shield. It includes the options for an Ironbeard (who can be armed with a drakefire pistol and cinderblast bomb, or a brace of drakefire pistols), an icon bearer and a drummer.
This plastic kit contains 85 components and can be used to assemble either Ironbreakers or Irondrakes.
These miniatures are supplied unpainted and require assembly – we recommend using Citadel Plastic Glue and Citadel Paints.
- an introduction to the world of Warhammer Age of Sigmar – who are the Stormcast Eternals, who are the Khorne Bloodbound, and why are they sworn to destroy one another?
- all the rules you need in order to play games right away, in an easy to follow format;
- 4 Battleplans – scenarios for your games, featuring special rules and new ways to play: destroy all your foes, protect a specific miniature or fend off waves of increasingly powerful enemies, with victory conditions, objective and tips simply explained;
- 4 large-format Warscroll cards - these are handy reference cards featuring the rules and abilities your miniatures can call upon, featuring striking artwork;
- a rangefinder printed on the back of the book, and 7 dice to make the fateful rolls that will decide who is the victor and who will be annihilated;
- hints and tips on where to go next – how to expand your Stormcast Eternals and Khorne Bloodbound armies, where to get Citadel paint sets with which to paint them, and which books from the range will help you to bring the mortal realms to life on your gaming table.
The box also contains a construction guide designed to make assembling your miniatures easy to assemble, and enough Citadel 32mm and 40mm Round bases to stand them on.