Age of Rebellion Role Playing Game Core Rulebook
Take on the sinister Galactic Empire as a member of the Rebel Alliance. Wage guerilla warfare across the Star Wars galaxy as a solider, or provide crucial intelligence to the Rebels as a cunning spy. Face down legions of stormtroopers, steal secret plans and restricted codes, and stay on target in the fight against the ultimate power in the universe. No matter what role in the Rebellion you take, the fate of the galaxy rests in your hands. The Star Wars®: Age of Rebellion™ Core Rulebook provides everything you and your friends need to become heroes of the Rebel Alliance.
The Star Wars Universe at Your Fingertips
The heart and soul of Age of Rebellion is the 464-page Core Rulebook. It includes everything players and GMs need to start their Star Wars roleplaying campaign:
- An introduction to roleplaying in the Star Wars universe
- Concise rules for character generation and advancement
- Clear descriptions of the game’s skills and talents
- Convenient charts of weapons, gear, devices, starships, and vehicles
- Rules for conflict, combat, and Force sensitive emergents in an Age of Rebellion campaign
- Extensive background information on the Star Wars universe, including a history of the Rebel Alliance and its tactics, as well as pertinent information on the powerful Empire
- A wealth of advice for GMs on how to create and run an Age of Rebellion campaign
- A complete, introductory adventure to launch players into action
The Age of Rebellion Core Rulebook is a fully self-contained reference that allows players and GMs to enjoy whole campaigns in the Star Wars galaxy, from the simplest combinations of adventures to vast, sophisticated explorations of life as a member of the Rebel Alliance. You’ll build characters, encounter memorable adversaries, and confront your destinies. Players looking for more action and adventure will be able to explore even more of the galaxy in Age of Rebellion supplements. These additional books add more adventures for you to use in your campaign, further explore the game's setting, and offer players more options for building and advancing their characters.